2011年6月17日星期五

Bryony Shaw is adamant she will in no way swear reside on tv set again, even if her feelings obtain the much better of her at subsequent year's Olympic regatta.

"Absolutely not," laughed the British
windsurfer, who is going to be among the gold-medal favourites in Weymouth
subsequent year.

The 28-year-old made the gaffe in expressing her
delight moments subsequent securing an Olympic bronze medal on the 2008
movement image games in Qingdao.

"A whole large amount of grownup men
and females mentioned to me: 'Wow, it absolutely was a terrific interview,
you experienced been so emotional'," she informed Reuters.

"I
experienced just finished the race and in some methods I don't certainly
regret it merely since it absolutely was my feelings on the time. maybe if
I'd experienced a little an amazing offer more time to chill out, consider
a few breaths and been a little an amazing offer more specialized
concerning the whole thing...but it's not ordinarily we get selection
interviews as windsurfers."

London-born Shaw, whose durability to cope
using the actual physical demands of windsurfing belies her slightly-built
but well-toned frame, exudes confidence.

Three many years on through the
China Games, in which she was observed getting a light-wind expert suited
in the direction of situations in Qingdao, Shaw mentioned she was now an
amazing offer more of an all rounder.

"Looking at Weymouth it is best to
be an amazing offer much more of an all rounder merely because any type of
wind method may be coming through.

"It's been a little of an
evolutionary treatment for me...a four-year plan to type of reinvent
me...getting a little an amazing offer more of the finesse element going on
in my sailing.


CLOSE RIVALS

"I've found out an amazing offer
through the last few of years. I have lots of determination...I'm quite an
amazing offer a focused, gritty competitor."

Her quest for gold in 2012
has used an unusual street -- she trains often with a number of her closest
rivals, which consists of Spaniard Marina Alabau who at entire world amount
three is just one area below the Englishwoman.

"It's unheard of in other
sports activities really," mentioned Shaw.

"We rig our sails up
together...talk concerning the day, what goals we desire to acquire out in
the morning and quite an amazing offer write about items testing...it's
really an available relationship...it's really a different thing."

The
saying 'keep your near friends near as well as your enemies even closer'
appears pertinent on this instance.

"As the lone female windsurfer
through the efficiency team, there are lots of more youthful (British)
girls I can educate with but they are not often around...they are at
college and components like that so my programme and my romantic
relationship with my enemies, since it were...the foreigners, is in reality
essential to preserving forward in the game," she explained.

The
friendships are parked back again on acreage through the heat of
competition.

"You're not going to provide them an ounce of
leeway...around the racetrack there are specific incidents that consider
place...everyone understands racing is racing."

Pursuing her Olympic
desire in the topic pastime apart through the mass media spotlight leaves
Shaw "scratching a living". She is grateful, though, to her sponsors for
supporting her and permitting her to direct the life-style that her pastime
provides.


ROYAL INSPIRATION

"Because we don't possess the mass
media interest, I really feel like I'm owning to push myself and market
myself and my image and my brand," she said.

"But owning bronze on the
last movement image games has quite an amazing offer kept my appetite
there. I haven't obtained that gold medal however and I adore the
lifestyle.

"I do really feel quite fortunate which i can perform this as
my job...it was my pastime getting a 15-year-old and I definitely adore the
sport. Even in my away periods I'll go windsurfing on holiday."

She
rarely gets affordable but nonetheless draws inspiration from the pep talk
from going to British regal Princess Anne halfway by employing the last
Olympics which dragged her "out in the dumps" subsequent a disastrous fifth
race when she false started.

Princess Anne, president in the regal
Yachting Association, informed Shaw over dinner to not dwell on
misfortune.

"She informed me I nonetheless experienced this terrific
chance nonetheless forward of me... she spoke about her (equestrian)
daughter Zara not getting in a location to compete, it just brought me
affordable to earth only a little little and refocused me in the genuine
good way," she recalled.

read
more:

http://club783.com/blog_entry.php?user=rain07&blogentry_id=5081
http://freshlinkage.com/blog_entry.php?user=rain07&blogentry_id=10214
http://wyw.ru/blog_entry.php?user=wyw_rain07&blogentry_id=6419
http://haiau.com/nw/blog_entry.php?user=rain07&blogentry_id=16894
MIME-Version
: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----=_Part_3595_31541726.1308299298447"
x-pixelpipe-user: 774372

------=_Part_3595_31541726.1308299298447
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Bryony Shaw is adamant she will in no way swear reside on tv set again, eve=
n if her feelings obtain the much better=E2=80=A6 http://pi.pe/-ydmr6g
------=_Part_3595_31541726.1308299298447--

没有评论:

发表评论