2011年6月11日星期六

The Most Touched And Unforgettable Moments Of All Wow Characters

Though Blizzard said that all characters in the game are equal in skills ,capabilities and wow gold skills so on ,we always have our favourite one actually .I also played the game so many years,and I want to say no matter which one you like ,they all amazing and you can get the touched and <a href="http://www.flywowgold.com">wow gold</a> unforgettable moments from them.Next I will sum up all characters' information for you .


Hunter's baby: the baby may be often the role we discrimination in instance and it is often disabled to called the baby . However, there are always some time Moment, the monster ADD, so hunters call out the baby, the baby washed, attracted a blame, delay the time, reduce the pressure on soldiers. Lastly, the war fighting was over, the monster had been destroyed, no casualties, everyone is busy with add blood. There,only the hunter Raised his hands with glowing green, resurrect silent which pets has been killed in that war.No one will remember it ,but I always feel so sad.


Baby monologue: It is the master's trust eyes, so I threw the rush to go and try my best to control the monster for some time as much as possible. No one to heal me , because the soldiers need more care, and no one to help me the killing, because we want to eliminate the bigger threat .But I do not feel lonely, because I understand that my master always pay much attention on me. End of each fighting, dragging a wounded body, eat the meat given by my owner,at that time I will try to smile not for the meat,just want to make my master do not worry and happy.


Mage: As the most vulnerable of the commoner, the Mage often need protect, but the pastor will inevitably increase when the blood OT, then rushed into the piles of strange Pastor, perhaps too busy this time cloned soldiers, could only watch, the regiment off seems inevitable. However, the last priest last shield .As a priest from the nearest person, the Mage raised his hands, continued to Arcane Explosion, magic moment there is no stop light, and finally, the priest lived, Mage down Down.


Mage monologue: Actually I'm really envious of soldiers, as a commoner, doomed I never fought in the first line, for all his comrades down a Injury. But now, when a large number of strange impulse came, I saw the soldiers far away angry and desperate fury, I see hunters insane .Then I suddenly felt very happy because now I finally can be a protector. Residues from the magic hands of cohesion energy, the next moment, broke out as a brilliant fireworks, smoke Cited all the monsters in the eyes of living, fragile body,I seemed so thin in all the crazy monster attack , but I know I can not now fall ,I have to stay a little longer, then longer, until the soldiers came, until the priest out of the woods.


Rogue: Rogue in the game gives the impression that only open lock, possess high damage, as well as the accidentally OT caused by the high damage. Difficult to pull back the monster again, at the last minute, the thieves down, the monster has finally been soldiers regained control.


Rogues monologue: bears the name of cold-blooded and ruthless, I have been walking in a dark edge, though I possess the impressive power, but I always understood, I'm just a dark assassin ,the moment when enemies find me ,it is also my time of death. So I've been hiding around the soldiers,seize the time the Monsters do not prepare and impose a fatal blow. Let the monster did not read my face, has always been my pride thing, but at the moment, I no longer hide themselves, exposed to the monster in front of me, no longer suppress my own strength, fire fully open, just to protect my comrades .


Paladin: Basically, the Paladin is considered to be a nurse dressed in plate armor, have exhausted the meeting that a short time before the poor BUFF. But we will not forget, every time the monster can not control the quantity to the time, his teammates fell down one after another, and even the last team that is a nurse Will be down. At this time, a light enveloped her body to live, Divine Intervention! Unique skills of a Paladin, no one knows what this could mean.Finally, Paladin fell, everyone also fell, but the minister standing, because her body, enveloped a holy light .


Paladin Monologue: As a team leader, I have the most firm faith, and for giving me the faith, not the illusory God, but these comrades have fought bloody battles with me. Divine Intervention, with a life for a life, I never regret it, maybe you will think I am great, but I do not think so ,because I am a paladin.


source:www.flywowgold.com

没有评论:

发表评论